NEED MORE POWER, MORE TORQUE AND BETTER FUEL ECONOMY?
Exclusive to TaipanXP we are the ONLY manufacturer in Australia to offer consumers a Vortex Gen 2 Muffler on 4WD Performance Exhaust Systems. Unlike conventional flow through mufflers, the TaipanXP Gen 2 Vortex Muffler is handmade to suit each application.
Inside the Vortex Gen 2 Muffler is a spiral deflector which deflects the exhaust gas onto a perforation. As the gas passes over the perforation, friction is generated which causes heat. We use this heat to control the exhaust gas expansion rate which gives us the ability to control back pressure against the turbine wheel.
Most new diesel engines use VNT (Variable Nozzle Turbine) technology and air-flow meters. When a high flow exhaust is fitted the air entering the engine also increases. This can create a problem if the increased air- flow voltage signal is greater than the factory set upper limit (in some parts of the rev and load range). We work within the air-flow limits set by the factory and use the Vortex Gen 2 Muffler to control air-flow through the engine under all conditions to increase power, deliver more torque and improve fuel economy.
Don’t settle for inferior exhaust technology for your 4WD. TaipanXP deliver the highest quality design and manufacture in Australia. Only at TaipanXP will you be able to take advantage of our Vortex Gen 2 Muffler for your 4WD.
Experience the TaipanXP Difference
3 YEAR WARRANTY – ALUMINISED MILD STEEL / 10 YEAR WARRANTY – 304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
1. Australian Owned, Designed, Engineered and Manufactured.
2. Our exclusive TaipanXP Vortex Gen 2 Muffler ( as seen in the image above right ) contains a spiral deflector which deflects the exhaust gases onto a perforation, as the gases pass over the perforation, friction is generated which causes heat. We use this heat to control the exhaust gases expansion rate which gives us the ability to control backpressure against the turbine wheel. This is where the TaipanXP Vortex Gen 2 Muffler offers a distinct advantage over other high air-flow exhaust systems using conventional mufflers. We work within the air-flow limits set by the manufacturer and use the Vortex Gen 2 Muffler to control air-flow through the engine under all conditions. The result, significant increase in power and reduced emissions through engine efficiency and technology – only at TaipanXP. Available in Aluminised Mild Steel & 304 Grade Stainless Steel.
3. All TaipanXP Performance Exhaust Systems are 3” Mandrel bent. Choice of Aluminised Mild Steel or 304 Grade Stainless Steel. We only use 304 Grade Stainless Steel as opposed to 409 Grade Stainless Steel as it is the highest material grade currently available for exhaust systems and has better corrosion and heat resistance than 409 Grade Stainless Steel.
4. TaipanXP are not market followers. Imitation is said to be the greatest form of flattery, and while we have many competitors trying to imitate our designs, our on-going Research & Development Department has now produced over 200 Performance Exhaust Stems to fit 10 different vehicle brands. No other competitor comes anywhere close to this choice of range in the marketplace. These designs are flexible and cater for vehicles with extra accessories such as long range fuel tanks, air bag helper springs, tool boxes etc.
5. All TaipanXP Performance Exhaust Systems are manufactured under a strict quality control manufacturing process. At four different points during the manufacturing process, quality is checked to ensure the highest finish standard. We use the best materials available, employ the best tradespeople and lead the market in performance exhaust design.
6. All TaipanXP Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for DIY fit and 100% guaranteed of precise fitment for standard unmodified vehicles only. All systems tuck up tight underneath the chassis for maximum ground clearance (using existing manufacturer points) when compared to the factory exhaust system. If aftermarket products are fitted to the vehicle, additional costs may apply.
7. Insurance – In the event your TaipanXP fails and damages your exhaust and/or vehicle (while under warranty), your exhaust would be replaced and your vehicle would be repaired.
8. Warranty – market leading 3 years on Aluminised Mild Steel Exhaust System & Vortex Gen 2 Muffler and 10 years on 304 Grade Stainless Steel Exhaust System & Stainless Steel Vortex Gen 2 Muffler.
9. All TaipanXP Performance Exhaust Systems comply with the Motor Vehicle Standards Act (1989), Australian Design Rules (ADR) & National Code of Practice for Light Vehicles and Modifications Vehicle Standards.